1. Should cancellation occur within 30 days of the date of travel a 25% cancellation fee will apply.
2. If cancellation occurs within 7 days of the date of travel a 75% cancellation fee will apply.
3. If cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the date of travel a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
4. If your booking needs to be cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19 related circumstances then no cancelation fees apply.
Should Volcanic Air cancel the booking due to unsuitable weather conditions or for circumstances beyond our control, then a full refund will apply.
If you have any other queries regarding our Terms & Conditions, please contact us.
Volcanic Air is operating normal hours during Covid-19 Traffic Light System Level Green, Orange & Red.
Volcanic Air is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for its employees and contractors. The Health and Safety in Employment Act 2015 places an obligation on employers and employees to ensure the workplace is safe, to identify, eliminate or minimise hazards in the workplace.
As Volcanic Air is part of the wider tourism network, and to enable us to continue to work seamlessly with our activity partners, we will actively manage our workspace by;
- Requiring all staff to be vaccinated, including obtaining booster vaccinations when eligible.
- Ensure masks are worn by all customer-facing staff, recommended by passengers, and where appropriate for flight crew.
- Continue with cleaning regimes, keeping surfaces, equipment and aircraft clean and sanitised
Passengers are expected to advise Volcanic Air promptly if they do not feel well, have been in contact with anyone who has, is suspected of having, or is awaiting test results for COVID19. If they have any of the symptoms of COVID19 the operation may be postponed, and/or alternative arrangements made.
Volcanic Air reserves the right to refuse entry to their premises, postpone or cancel any flight, where a passenger is unwell, has any symptoms associated with COVID19 (above), or is awaiting the results of testing, or is known or is suspected to have come into contact with COVID19 within the preceding 14 days.
In accordance with Civil Aviation Rules the Pilot-in-Command is responsible for the safety of the flight at all times, therefore passengers must always follow the instruction of the crew.